An export broker is a firm or an individual responsible for bridging the gap between sellers and buyers in different countries. It functions as an intermediary between the organization which owns the goods or services meant for export and the overseas organization which intends to import that goods and services. It facilitates the transaction between the two concerned parties. It also undertakes the smooth facilitation of the perfect shipment of the goods or services.
Alliance experts is your export broker in over 30 countries
Alliance experts is active in over 30 countries with local export brokers, who know the market, know the culture and speak the language. They support you and your export team in entering a new market with strategic insights, the right contacts and hands-on support.
We have helped hundreds of companies in their international expansion. For examples, see here.
We find the distributor, reseller or client for you
Agents, distributors, dealers or franchisees are essential to get exposure in the market. We will not only find them, but also make sure they will sell for you. If you don’t have that much experience in the new country, we will typically do the following:
- We draft a short market verification report in which we estimate market size, show your main competition and list the most important distribution channels that you can use.
- Together with you we decide on the right approach and on the distribution channels that you want to focus on. We make a first long-list with potential partners or clients.
- We approach these companies to see whether they are interested in working with you. We report on all contacts and responses.
- In general this leads to two or three suitable and interested companies. We will set up a first call or meeting between you and these companies. You can take it from there, or we can assist you further.
More cost-efficient than hiring your own staff
You can see us as the temporary and part-time extension of your team. Hiring us gives the following benefits:
- We are short-term available and productive from day 1.
- No need to set up an office abroad and hire somebody full time.
- No search agency fees and training costs.
In the first months we always work on a fixed price basis, with clear deliverables, so not on commissions. A partner search may range from € 5,000 to € 20,000 based on the country and what you want to sell there. There is always a payment term at the project start, to ensure your commitment and ours.