Suppose you want to do business in a new territory, but it is too early to post an employee there. Or you need an export manager or local director for a new region. Alliance experts can serve as your export management company, for one specific country, or for the whole world.
Your local country manager: part-time or interim
We help you develop the market as one of your own export managers would do. Only we are based in the region that you want us to manage, and we can even do it part-time. We help you to optimise your distribution:
- We do local market research and develop a lead stream
- We look for new agents and distributors, and make sure they start selling
- We manage a group of agents or distributors and help the optimise their sales
- We do trouble shooting and conflict management
- We do audits and product trainings on your request
Inside sales representative
If you want to start with a more passive approach, but still be present in a new market, then we can provide an inside sales services. Our local specialist ensures that your company is represented properly when potential customers are making enquiries:
- Localising and translating websites, brochures etc.
- Arranging a local office address and phone number
- Serving as a first point of contact
- Reacting on local social media and collecting reviews
- Responding on contact requests through your website
Active sales and representation
In addition, we can actively search the market for opportunities:
- Monitoring market opportunities
- Cold calling and correspondence
- Visiting fairs, congresses and doing the right follow up
- First visits to prospects
- Arranging meetings for you or your staff
- Accompanying you while meeting prospects
Resident director services
We can also be your local company director. This way you can already have a substantial presence in the country where you want to do business. Options are:
- Establishing and managing a legal entity
- Representing you in contacts with the government and local authorities
- Actively searching for local partners and concluding agreements
- Supervising local delivery of goods or services
- Distributor/supplier management
If you plan to go to more than one country, we can serve as your (interim) export manager at your headquarters, coordinating your worldwide efforts and liaising with your marketing and operations departments.
Flexibility is key!
You can hire our people just for one day per month, one day per week, or temporarily full time when needed. As we know the culture and the people, and we are already there, we can be much more effective than somebody traveling from abroad. Are people are experienced business development managers, who can get started quickly.