Alliance experts is constantly looking for new independent consultants to join our network. We are already present in most major economies. At this moment we are specifically looking for partners in Germany, the UK, the USA and China.
We are a global network of entrepreneurs, working under one brand:
- Partners bring in their network and expertise on export and international business development.
- We all do our own acquisition, involving the other partners. This way we sell projects for others and also get projects from others.
- The network and the brand makes it easier to acquire big and complex projects.
- Clients do business with our central legal entity. We split the revenue: a small part for the central marketing and network management, a bigger part for the person who sells the project, and the largest part for the colleague who executes the project.
Being part of our network offers the following benefits:
- You can offer your clients services in over 30 countries. We have experienced people all around the world with a long-term interest to deliver quality results.
- You will work under a strong brand with professional marketing materials and a website that helps generate leads and build trust.
- You can include clients in many sectors as references, including brands like Harley Davidson and Wella.
In return, we expect you to serve any new clients in the field of export consultancy under the Alliance experts flag. We understand that finding new clients may take some lead time, therefore we prefer that you are already active as an entrepreneur with an existing client portfolio.
In the mean time, there will also be a network of colleagues around the world that will start to recommend your services to companies that want to enter your home market. Please note that the amount of projects may strongly differ per country.
We are looking for colleagues with the following characteristics:
- (Almost) native, having the local languages as their mother tongue and with a strong local network.
- Fluent in English.
- A background in international trade, business development or export management.
- You can be an independent consultant, or owner of a boutique consultancy, but at least five years of entrepreneurial experience is a prerequisite.
- Teamplayer, flexible, used to work with people with different cultural backgrounds
Does this all sound interesting? Please contact Mr. Alfred Griffioen, the founding partner of the network. The first step is to send us your cv and some motivation. We then have an information package prepared for you.