Alliance experts, situated at Cervanteslaan 115, 3533 HT Utrecht, the Netherlands, is responsible for processing personal data as described in this privacy statement.
3505 AB Utrecht
Alfred Griffioen is the Data Protection Officer of Alliance experts. He can be reached through firstname.lastname@example.org or +31624776865.
Personal data that we process
Alliance experts processes your personal data because you use our services or because you provided them to us.
These are the personal data that we process:
- First and Last name
- Phone number
- Email address
- IP address and visits
- Other personal data that you actively provide through our website or in further contacts
- Location data
- Data about your activities on our website
- Other data as kept by Google Analytics
Our website and/or service does not intent to gather data from visitor younger that 16 years old, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we can’t check the age of our website visitors.
The purpose and ground on which we process your personal data
Alliance experts processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To call or email you in case this is necessary for the execution of our services
- Processing your payment
- Sending you our newsletter
- To inform you on changes in our services or products
- Alliance experts analyses your activities on our website and in reading emails in order to improve the website and newsletters and to align our offering to your preferences.
Alliance experts does not make decisions on basis of automated data processing that can have (considerable) consequences for persons.
How long we store personal data
Alliance experts stores your personal data not longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which we collect the data. We use the following storage terms for the following personal data:
- Anonymous website visiting statistics: undetermined. We use Google Analytics, Google Adsense and Google Webmaster Tools and follow their policy where it comes to compliance with the GDPR and the (Dutch) AGV.
- Visitor statistics of our website and data about reading email newsletters and clicking links that can be connected to persons: at maximum three years. In our contacts with you we can optimise our communication based on this information.
- Name, address and contact data, personal correspondence, offers, documents that you send us, internal debriefing forms and call notes: at maximum ten years after our last contact. This because we want to be able to fall back on what we did for you earlier in order to serve you better.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Alliance experts does not sell your data to others and only provides the data for executing our agreements with you or to comply to legal obligations. With companies that process your data on our behalf we have a processing agreement to ensure a similar level of security and confidentiality of your data. Alliance experts remains responsible for the data processing.
Cookies or comparable technologies that we use
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
The Alliance experts website links to various other applications that put cookies on your computer, among which Google Analytics. At the moment that you leave your details on our website will these may connected to previous website visits on basis of your IP address. We may change the contents of what we show you if you return to our website later. We also exchange data with LinkedIn, and Google Fonts and Cloudflare can place cookies.
You can choose not to have cookies added when you first visit our website.
Checking your data, changing or removing
You have the right to check your personal data, to correct them or to have them removed. You also have the right to withdraw your permission to process your data by Alliance experts or to object to processing and you have the right for transferring your data. This means that you can request us to send all the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organisation that you appoint for this purpose.
Any request for checking, correcting, removing or transferring your data or and withdrawal of permission or objections on personal data processing can be sent to email@example.com.
To be sure that the request is being done by you, please send along a copy of your ID. You can make the Machine Readable Zone, the passport number and your identity number unreadable. We react as quickly as possible on your request, but always within four weeks.
How we protect your personal data
Alliance experts is serious about the protection of your personal data and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unprotected access, unwanted publication and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data are not protected properly or in case you have indications of misuse, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.