Suppose you want to do business in a new territory, but it is too early to post an employee there. Or you need an export manager or local director for a new region. Our Exporteers can represent your company, whenever this is necessary and for as long as this is necessary.
Our partners are based in the region. They can look after your interests and represent you in various ways.
Your locally based export manager: part-time or interim
We help you develop the market as one of your own export managers would do. Only we are based in the region that you want us to manage, and we can even do it part-time. We help you to optimise your distribution:
- We do local market research and develop a lead stream
- We look for new agents and distributors, and make sure they start selling
- We manage a group of agents or distributors and help the optimise their sales
- We do trouble shooting and conflict management
- We do audits and product trainings on your request
Resident director services
We can also be your local company director. This way you can already have a substantial presence in the country where you want to do business. Options are:
- Establishing and managing a legal entity
- Representing you in contacts with the government and local authorities
- Actively searching for local partners and concluding agreements
- Supervising local delivery of goods or services
- Distributor/supplier management
You can hire our people just for one day per month, one day per week, or temporarily full time when needed. As we know the culture and the people, and we are already there, we can be much more effective than somebody traveling from abroad. Are people are experienced business development managers, who can get started quickly.