In which country would your product or service be a success? How you would need to position it, and with whom? These insights cannot be derived from statistics or the internet.
Market quick scans
We can do a market quick scan with your product or service for a limited engagement. This will give you a first impression of the chances of a product or service in the selected country and will make it easy to compare your chances in up to 20 different countries.
First business trip
As part of your market research we can arrange a fully organised business trip to the country for you, guide you around and arrange meetings with potential clients, distributors and institutions that are useful to you.
Detailed market research
The next step is to do more detailed market research. Our specialists will contact potential clients and distributors in their region in order to gain a sense of the market for your products. They will also assess the competition and check aspects like custom regulations. We will answer questions such as:
- What is the local market size and market growth?
- What are trends in the market?
- What are the main distribution channels and market segments?
- What are your competitors and their market position?
- What is a competitive price for your products and services on the market?
- What segments of the markets are currently underserved?
- What would be recommendations for entering the market?
The market research can be completed in 4 to 8 weeks, depending on your specific questions. We don't offer general information, but help you to find insights that you can make decisions on. To get a feeling with our fees you can look at our pricing structure and examples.
Business case check
On basis of our market research we can also do a business case check for you, giving you full insights in expected investments, revenue, cash flows and pay-back times.