When you are orienting on a new market it is important to go there yourself and get a first impression. How developed is the country, what do people wear and buy, what are the latest trends and major challenges? And very important: how to do business in such a country?
Alliance experts can fully organise your business trip
We can prepare a business trip for you that brings you the answers that you are looking for. We design a program of workshops and visits to companies, authorities or other institutions. We pick you up from the airport, guide you around and take care of translations, which is very necessary in countries like France, Italy, Turkey, Iran, China and Japan.
We arrange meetings with prospective clients and distributors
The best way to learn about the chances for your product or services is by talking to potential buyers. We can arrange introductory meetings and orienting talks. This way you can judge yourself how the reactions are and what aspects you should highlight more in your presentation. We will accompany you in the meetings and help you analyse the meetings
All logistics are taken care of
We design the trip together with you, based on your preferences and financial guidelines. We are fully transparant on third party costs like airline tickets or hotels, and if you want you can also book these yourself. We also help you with your visa application if necessary and with local transportation.
For both individuals and groups
Are you coming with a bigger group of companies? We support trade delegations, but also exhibition participants and event sponsors/delegates, in setting up their business trip. We deliver tailor-made and well-prepared support:
- Setting up of dedicated business schedule with individual B2B meetings, including brief on meeting partners, locations, etc.
- Appointment setting with pre-qualified meeting partners (upon consultation with client)
- Organisation of a value-added program, including briefing workshops, group meetings with authorities/industry leaders, networking dinners and project tours/site visits
- Setting up of a dedicated trade delegation website to provide more exposure to the local business community
- Logistics support, including booking of and liaising with hotels, local transport and meeting venues